HEREDEROS DE IGNACIO DE LA IGLESIA SL respects your right to privacy and complies with current legislation on the protection of personal data, including Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, its implementing regulations and any other regulation that may modify, complement or replace it in the future, as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data.
2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
Data Controller: MGALLEGA
Registered office: Poligono Industrial Sabon, Av. do Embalse, 88 -91, 15142 Arteixo, A Coruña
Property address: Poligono Industrial Sabon, Av. do Embalse, 88 -91, 15142 Arteixo, A Coruña
Phone: +34 981 28 58 99
3. WHAT IS A PERSONAL DATA?
A personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person.
4. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
- Identification data, name, surname, etc.
- Contact information: postal address, email, landline number, mobile phone number, etc.
- Electronic data: IP address, browser type and language, domain through which you access the Website,
browsing data, activity on the Website.
- Payment details: bank details, card number, etc.
In the case of minors under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the treatment of their personal data. In no case will data related to the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family be collected from the minor, without their consent. You guarantee to be over 14 years old. If you have evidence or suspect that HEREDEROS DE IGNACIO DE LA IGLESIA SL has personal data of minors, please contact us by email: email@example.com or at the postal address: Poligono Industrial Sabon , Av. Do Embalse, 88 -91, 15142 Arteixo, A Coruña
All the contents of this Web / RRSS portal (texts, images, sounds, animations, videos …) are the property of HEREDEROS DE IGNACIO DE LA IGLESIA SL Any transmission, distribution, reproduction, public communication, making available,
transformation, manipulation or storage, in whole or in part, requires the prior and express written consent.
The trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs and other elements susceptible to industrial property are the property of MGALLEGA. without it being understood that access to the Web attributes any rights over them. In no case will it be understood that, by accessing this Web portal, the user obtains a license or authorization for the use, beyond the strictly private use, of any content, information or service existing on the Web portal or on any right related to them, especially those of intellectual and industrial property. Unless expressly authorized in writing, technical links are not allowed from third party pages that give direct access to the pages of HEREDEROS DE IGNACIO DE LA IGLESIA SL This website may contain technical link (s) devices to external pages on
which HEREDEROS DE IGNACIO DE LA IGLESIA SL is not responsible in any case for the content or for any other aspect related to said pages or their access.
5. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
You will only be obliged to provide the personal data that are necessary for you to be able to provide the services or make the functionalities of the Website that you have requested available to you.
For example, if you wish to receive the Newsletter of HEREDEROS DE IGNACIO DE LA IGLESIA SL, it will be necessary for you to provide us with your email. If you request information from us or want us to contact you, you must provide us with the necessary contact information for this purpose. If you wish to buy any product or service that HEREDEROS DE IGNACIO DE LA IGLESIA SL makes available on the Website, it will be necessary for you to provide us, among others, a fiscal address in order to prepare your invoice. If you do not provide this personal data, it would be impossible for us to provide you with our services.
In the forms available on the Website, the fields whose completion is mandatory will be marked with an asterisk (*). If you do not provide all the mandatory data or if we receive any abnormal or incorrect response, we will not be able to meet your request or provide the corresponding service or functionality.
By “clicking” on the “Send” button (or equivalent) incorporated into our forms, the user declares that the information and data provided in them are accurate and truthful. So that the information provided is always updated and does not contain errors, the User must communicate, as soon as possible, the modifications of their personal data that are produced, as well as the rectifications of erroneous data in case they detect any . The User guarantees that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation.
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation EU for the Protection of Personal Data, 2016/679, we inform you that MGALLEGA. It has a presence and link in Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter, etc. and uses them to keep their customers informed of products, services and news, as well as a registration platform, for all this we inform them that;
The data collected through these social networks are treated in accordance with the legal requirements demanded in the EU Data Protection Regulation, If you consider it interesting to be our FAN / FOLLOWER in this type of social networks, know that by following us you are giving your data to said platforms and must therefore be aware of and accept the use that these platforms make of their data. If they wish to stop receiving such information or for such data to be canceled, you can unsubscribe as a follower of our profiles on these networks. In addition, followers on social networks may exercise the rights that the Law confers on them, although, since said platforms belong to third parties, the responses to the exercises of rights by HEREDEROS DE IGNACIO DE LA IGLESIA SL will be limited by the functionalities that allows the social network in question, so we recommend that before following our profiles on social networks you review the conditions of use and privacy policies of the same.
Likewise, we indicate that HEREDEROS DE IGNACIO DE LA IGLESIA SL will not process your data for any other purpose that is not solely and exclusively the one consented to and accepted by the user, thus complying with the quality principle set forth in the Data Protection regulations.
6. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR? PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES FOR THE TREATMENT?
In general, the personal data that you provide to us and that we obtain from you is used to process your requests and transactions, to provide you with a high-quality service, and to inform you about opportunities that we believe will be of interest to you.
The specific purposes for which we process your personal data are detailed below:
- To provide you with information requested by you, including quotes for products and services. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent.
- Manage the reservations made, including the management of the payment (where appropriate) and the management of your requests and preferences. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent.
- Manage surveys and / or evaluations regarding the quality of the services provided by MGALLEGA. and / or the perception of its image as a company. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent.
- To send you our bulletin / Newsletter with information, promotions, campaigns and news about MGALLEGA products and services. and third party products and services. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent.
- If you give your consent, in order to send you commercial communications about our products and services, send you our publications, opinion polls, promotional and advertising information, and recommendations for own and third-party products and services, by phone, mail postal, email, SMS and MMS. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent.
- To guarantee the security of our Website and the information. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your data is the legitimate interest in providing a safe environment and avoiding damage to the systems and information of its users, as well as unauthorized access and misuse thereof. < / li>
- In the event that we receive resumes through this medium, we will proceed to store them on our media for a period of no more than one year. Once this time has elapsed, we will proceed to cancel that data.
- We use, with prior express consent, photos, videos, etc. to share on Social Networks created by HEREDEROS DE IGNACIO DE LA IGLESIA SL on external platforms.
When the basis of the treatment is consent, you may revoke it at any time by sending us a communication to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your address for communication purposes and providing the necessary details to process your request.
7. COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
Please note that receiving commercial information is not essential to maintain the relationship we have with you. If you prefer not to receive commercial communications, you can inform us at any time through the indicated channels or unsubscribe from the link provided for this purpose in the commercial communications by email that you receive or, if the communications are sent by other means, through the procedure indicated for this purpose.
Profiling will not be done for commercial use.
8. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
User data may be communicated to:
• For internal administrative purposes and / or for the purposes previously indicated to the entities of MGALLEGA
• Suppliers for the adequate fulfillment of legal obligations and / or the aforementioned purposes.
• Competent authorities, judges and courts: you may communicate your personal data when the transfer is authorized by law or is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located within or outside the European Economic Area, in the latter case being duly legitimized international data transfers.
9. WHAT MEASURES DO WE APPLY TO KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE?
HEREDEROS DE IGNACIO DE LA IGLESIA SL adopts the appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with current regulations to protect your personal data against any misuse, destruction, loss, accidental or illegal modification, disclosure or unauthorized access, including those necessary to deal with any suspected data breaches.
10.HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The User’s data will be kept for the period necessary for the fulfillment of each purpose or until the User requests their withdrawal, objects, requests their right of deletion, portability or revokes their consent.
Afterwards, they will be blocked, unless the law requires or allows a longer conservation period (for example, for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims), in which case, they will be kept duly blocked for the time necessary before proceeding with its elimination.
11.WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have a series of rights in relation to the collection and processing of your personal data. The exercise of these rights will be free for you, except in cases in which manifestly unfounded or excessive requests are made, especially repetitive ones.
These rights are as follows:
- Request access to the personal data collected
- Request the rectification of those erroneous data or that it is necessary to update
- Request the deletion of your data
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Object to treatment
- Request data portability
- Right to revoke consent
- Right to file a claim with the supervisory authority: http://www.agpd.es.
You can exercise your rights by sending a communication to email@example.com , accompanying a document proving your identity and providing the necessary details to process your request.